1. 365uk Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to using technology to enhance
your online security. We will not release to any third party any personally identifying information obtained in
any way, without your prior consent. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and
in accordance with the Data Protection Act I998 ('the Act')
2. Any personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security
policy and the law.
3. To make sure your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines
to every 365uk employee.
4. This website may contain links to other websites. However, 365uk Limited does not share your personal
information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn
about the privacy policies of those companies. Accordingly, this privacy statement and policy apply only to
this websites and not to linked websites. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the
linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not
review or endorse such websites.
5. Your visit to and use of this website and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Statement of Privacy
and the laws of England and Wales.
6. This Statement is applicable only to information collected from you during your visit to this website. We
will display a prominent notice on this website's home page whenever this Privacy Statement is updated or
changed and you should check our Privacy Statement periodically. By choosing to continue usage of 365uk
Limited, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
7. This Statement is for information only and does not have contractual force. For the avoidance of doubt, the primary contractual relationship between 365uk and the user is governed by the "Terms and Conditions
Sales" which is also found on this website.